Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's not love

So it started out with us just talking about nothing. I stared into his eyes so deep that I would find myself purposely immersing into his soul just by his words. There was just something that came over me every time I zoomed in on his his lips. The amount of lust that filled the room was utterly overwhelming. He asked me to kill the lights because they hurt his eyes. After a few moments of silence he had fallen asleep and I went into my room. That night I had to most vivid dream about him. I was disappointed to come to the slight realization that it was just a dream. The next week we ended up at a small party together. I came pretty late so a lot of people had left already. He came over to me and asked for a dance. We melted together as we danced. I was so entranced. He touched me and I didn't care if anyone else was watching. I just wanted to be with him. I wasn't one for romance and love so I imagined that it might feel like this. Knowing that you don't have a care in the world because everything just went simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment