Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekenders

As I sit down tired after self inflicted dance practice I reflect on my highly adventurous weekend. In summary to was one of the best weekends of my life but we have to go back to what happened to last weekend. It was the second week of school and I hard grown fond of Arie already. His eyes nad smile attracted my undivided attention like no other. I mean I had dotted over Ryan all summer but once Arie was back there was no contest to be won. He spoke with such suave that it lightly tickled my ears enough to be intrigued with every word he said, even if he was not in conversation with me. Every time I looked at him my imagination would run off into a fantastic place. I had a plan and if I stuck to it I knew it would be too easy. It was the third weekend of school and a surprise birthday party was being thrown. The girls and I decide to dress up. I was wearing a salmon blouse with a brown bandeau underneath which was tucked into high waited jean shorts. Black stilletos carefully accented my statuesque legs as I strut down the sidewalk to wait for my partners in crime. While at the party I sat to myself and wondered if Arie would come around eventually. I really wanted to see him again. Sure enough he arrived and I made sure he did not see me. I waited until the opportune moment when he walked around a pillar to coincidentally show up. He was surprised to see me which I loosely translated to, "you look very beautiful tonight, I want to take you home." Hey at the time it sounded great in my head. So the party got shutdown early because of campus police and we all piled up into our mid size sedans and sped away to our next destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment